Thursday, April 28, 2011

GIR

So my name on the blogging is G.I.R. Many people have seen pictures of gir on t-shirts, key chains, posters, and much more. Gir is a charcter off of Invader Zim. In my opinion he is the cutest thing ever and I am able to think like he does. He loves cupcakes, piggies, tacos, and he seems to be a little ADHD, no better character than that! When the show got cancelled and put onto a station that has to be prepayed I almost cryed. It is a little violant and scary for a little kids show, but that's what parents are for! They show Family Guy and South Park which are even worse so it kind of ticks me off that people can be so shallow. But that's why I choose to have G.I.R. My love for gir will probably always remain, but I'm sure my parents hope that it dies out a little as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment