Thursday, April 28, 2011

About Blogging

Blogging was kind of enjoyable at first but I can't see how people would like to do it all the time. I like to keep things in my life personal and I during the time I had to blog for this class I felt like I opened up too much for strangers even though hardly anyone is actually reading them. I can see how some people would love to blog though. Some people want their world to be opened to others, or having a diary on the internet is easier than having one to yourself or on paper. It did make me more creative about the way I think and do things though. Even though I personally didn't like it too much I do hope that others did and will continue blogging after this class is done. It could be a very fortunate thing to some people and help them open up to a whole new world of what they can achieve and who they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment