Monday, April 4, 2011

Ad

I am selling my PS3 due to not playing it much lately. I also need the money. It comes with all the hookups and system of course and a wireless controler and wireless headset. It has 16 games. They all work. These are the games i have.

Grand theft auto II
Grand theft auto episodes from liberty city (latest one)
Gran turismo 5 (have receipt saying i paid 60.00 for it)
Fifa soccer 09
Midnight club los angeles
Resistance fall of men
Call of Juarez bound in blood
Need for speed undercover
Need for speed prostreet
Mafia II
The godfather II
Juiced 2 hot import nights
Grid
Skate 2
Tony hawk ride with board (missing battery cover piece but still works)

The price is negiotable. All of the games work. If intrested give me a call (better if texted) at 701-793-0746 if no answer please leave me a message or email me and i will try to get to you as soon as possible.


Kelsey: On the side note, the PS3 doesn't always turn on and it is slowly breaking down. I plan on buying a Kinetic that I would play more and that is new and updated. More of my friends have this so if I get this I will be a lot cooler. More people would come over and I would fit in better. I am looking for money to buy this and be more popular. If you have this you will be out of date and people will make fun of you for having all of these old games that no one plays anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment